Wednesday, August 14, 2019

My Cancer Journey Wishes

I can't think of a title maybe it will come to me soon. I was tweeting and of course went past number of words... I deleted half of my message. I realized I got rid of most of it. It really should have been a blog.

Today is brought to you by Ensure and 3 granola bars. Oh wait I did eat an apple. On chemo this week and it took my food desire. If only I could replace it with drinks. That desire hasn't left and never does. Wine sounds amazing. Rum and Coke is always good if made right. I could even throw back some tequila. Oh well. Instead I eat yuck stuff. I'm too lazy to make food. My smeller HATES all smells. I would rather not run for an anti nausea pill or Xanax. Water is my best friend. I could do some Paul Newman lemonade. Oh wait its time for coffee number 4/5.  I can't keep up. Its terrible and doesn't even smell good anymore. Its like the granola bars. It all tastes and smells like an onion butt. I've tasted butt but this is what I imagine it to taste like. If you are a local reader you will know of Sweetwater. Thats the only food I want. The filet tips. SO SO SO good.

I'm ready for this to be finished. I have one more night of chemo. Its night bad but I have to eat super early so I'm not up super late. Then the countdown begins. I eat then count until ani nausea pill then count until chemo then more counting. Next are my nighttime pills and a late night snack. AND on a super awesome note, if after my next MRI things have stayed the same or improved I will just have one more set of chemo.  I have been on it too long. My body needs a break. My white blood count is starting to be effected.

Thanks for listening to my whining. SMOOCHES!

Things I miss... Patience, my smeller, wine, Energy, being able to drive, no more worry for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment